Saturday, December 5, 2009

how i got hooked to pet society!

about 9 months ago, i was bored because i had nothin to do...and by that time,i dont even have a facebook id..i was bored, so i just watched my sister play pet society...well from that time i wanted to control her pet out to collect coins...but she didn't let me.so i was angry..i created a facebook id,but my age was to low to have a facebook id..so i used plans to get into pet society...i put my age to 1991,(but my real age is 1999..)i keep playing it everyday....

all a sudden, i found that this is to see other people's behaviour...e.g.some people's house is very untidy..that means that the person that played it is very untidy..i can bet with you all that sees this note...the person that are untidy is also untidy in reality...

I SLOWLY PLUS MY LEVELS...NOW I AM JUST LEVEL THIRTY...
so from now on please be clean...good luck and bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment